Sunday, May 23, 2010

You Rock Dad - Father's Day Card!

This is a quick post for me as I have to be getting to bed. I'm so exhausted. I cut my "rocker" from the Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut Cartridge. I cut him several times so that I could layer him for a dimensional look. I decided to cut his hair from frosted lilac paper and added green streaks. That's rocker chic, right?? lol I layered his hair, Rock On tee, jeans and guitar. For the background papers I used a freebie download from Polka Doodles. The circles were cut using my Creative Memories circle patterns. I cut "DAD" using George and Basic Shapes and popped the white cardstock up from the Polka Doodles background circle. The "Happy Father's Day" sentiment is also from PolkaDoodles.
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Polka Doodles - Dimension with Download Papers
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

4 comments:

  1. it's quite hard to make a card for men.. but you did a great job!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yes, me too I struggle with men's cards but this is so fabby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Challenge. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles Dimension and Texture challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*