Thursday, May 27, 2010

Red/Black Bear Thank You Card!

Hello blog friends! This next creation was made with the Just Cute Bears challenge this week. We were given the following sketch...
...and this is what I came up with! We are required to use a teddy image as well so I chose to use a "Thanks" image from PollyCraft Designs. I also chose to use one of my favorite color combos...RED and BLACK! LOVE them together! I added some yellow to make my image pop. Speaking of "popping", I popped up the head, body and shoes/socks with pop dots!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! Great colour combo and I love the 3-d :)
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute teddy card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*