This card was So much fun to create!!!! I used my Cricut and the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge to create the cutest pirate!! The challenge over at Cricut Cardz was to create a card using 3 circle cuts from any Cricut Cartridge. I used George and Basic Shapes to create my 3 circles. I used Creative Memories oval patterns to create the red oval that frames my little pirate. I used the sewing machine to stitch around the yellow cardstock and faux stitched around the red oval. The flag and treasure chest are cuts from the PDDU cart (under pirate girl) and the pirate ship and gold coins are from a pirate sticker pack from Sandylion. I wrapped natural twine around the yellow cardstock and tied a metal button with a bow. I added some black mini brads to the corners. I also used a black netted ribbon on the white background to give the card some texture. I then began to assemble the card. I used pop dots to pop the red oval from the yellow cardstock and also used pop dots to raise my little pirate.
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Cricut Cardz - 3 cricut circles
Totally Gorjuss - Round and Round
Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY going on until Friday the 21st!
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
This card is SUPER CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us at the CCC blog!
ReplyDeleteRuthie :)
OMG, I love it! All the little details, the cross bones, ship and treasure chest and the hook... so cute! Great job!
ReplyDeleteNicee blog post
ReplyDelete