Here's the card welcoming Baby Bella to the world! :) I stitched the patterned paper on the sewing machine and textured both the green and pink papers using the Sissix Texture Boutique. I added some color to the swiss dots texture on the pink paper using white ink and a dauber. I added the sticker and some faux stitching as well as Luster baubles and heart gems to finish it up!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Welcome Baby Card!
SOOOOOOOOO.....It's Thursday and I visited with my really good friend Rebecca and her almost 1 month old baby girl, Isabella! As promised, I'm posting the card and gift I made for them. :)
Here's the card welcoming Baby Bella to the world! :) I stitched the patterned paper on the sewing machine and textured both the green and pink papers using the Sissix Texture Boutique. I added some color to the swiss dots texture on the pink paper using white ink and a dauber. I added the sticker and some faux stitching as well as Luster baubles and heart gems to finish it up!

Here's the card welcoming Baby Bella to the world! :) I stitched the patterned paper on the sewing machine and textured both the green and pink papers using the Sissix Texture Boutique. I added some color to the swiss dots texture on the pink paper using white ink and a dauber. I added the sticker and some faux stitching as well as Luster baubles and heart gems to finish it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*