Friday, May 7, 2010

Altered Small Glass Bottle!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I decided to make a "Mother's Day Kisses" jar for my sister as well! Here it is!

I've entered this project in the following Challenge(s):
Polka Doodles - "Summer Blossoms"
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

6 comments:

  1. Cute altered item. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big rose on top. Thank you for playing the Polkadoodle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea!!- thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet ,thank s for playing along at polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty bottle and such a clever idea.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Polka Doodles this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*