I've had a busy night! Hope your night is going well! I created this "sister" card for my dear sister for Mother's Day.
I used "gemstones" pink paper and green cardstock. I'm not one to usually "tear" my paper but I thought I'd give it a whirl on this card! The ribbon is super cute pink on pink butterflies and flowers. The "sister" word is a sticker from Recollections. The butterfly is a stamp that I stamped twice on white cardstock using "Moonlight White" ink and then used Ranger Berry Perfect Pearls to get the pale pink coloring. I cut one of the images and used it to "pop" up off the paper. I added mini pearls to the butterfly's "spine". I added three large pink pearls and faux stitching to the white oval.
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*