Another post today! I just happened to be on a pink and green kick over the past few days as you can tell by my posts today! lol Oh well! It's a great color combo, what can I say?! :) I created this project for the Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog. The challenge was to use the colors Pink, Green and White. I LOVE Dustin Pike's images and use them frequently. For this project I chose to use Happy Birthday Dudley. I used the Sizzix Texture Boutique and the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder to texturize the green background paper. I colored Dudley with pencils and then used Glossy Accents to add some shine to the image. I faux stitched around Dudley's circle and doodled around the pink and green papers. I added pink & white polka dotted ribbon to my green paper then began to assemble my card. I popped the pink rectangle and Dudley up twice (I'm sorry I didn't get a side view pic!), rounded my card corners, added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment (it's a sticker!! LOVE IT!), popped up two shades of pink flowers (which are attached with a pink brad topped with a pink rhinestone!), added some pink bling to the bottom corner (it looked naked! lol), added a pink rhinestone on the top of Dudley's Birthday party hat and finally added some Luster Baubles in "Ice" to the left side of Dudley's circle. I really love the way this turned out and I hope you do too!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Doodle Dragon Studios - Pink, Green & White
Doodle Dragon Studios - Pink, Green & White
PaperTake Challenges - Shiny, Sparkly and Special
Another reminder about my BLOG CANDY running until May 21st!!
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
what a beautiful card...the color combo and how you place the colors is awesome...
ReplyDeletett cute, thanks for joining us at DDS :0)
ReplyDeleteGreat card Jennifer... love the image and the bling!
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with our challenge this week at PTW.
Mandy
So stinking cute! Love all the deets! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lelia