Saturday, May 22, 2010

WINNER, WINNER - CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

First I'd like to thank all of you who became followers of my blog and I hope you come away with at least a little inspiration. Second I'd like to thank my existing followers who give me such great joy by leaving sweet comments!

Without further ado, [drum roll please....] the WINNER of my BLOG CANDY by random (literally, names in a hat!) is......

Judith V.!!!!!!

Congratulations Judith!! Please email me your mailing address so I can get your goodies out to you! If Judith does not contact me by Wednesday May 26th, I will draw another winner.

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, Jennifer Rose~

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! is that really me who won!!!!!! :o

    Thank you soooo much!!!! I'm going to email you right away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*