Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pink & Lime Cupcake Birthday Card!

Afternoon all! Hope your Thursday is going well! I STILL have my headache from Monday. :( Very annoying BUT it's a BEAUTIFUL day outside so that makes me happy!
This creation was made using a sketch from my dear blog friend Jacque over on the Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog! Here's the sketch:

And here's my take! What do you think?
I used a YUMMY Cutting Cafe cupcake image, colored it in using watercolor pencils and added glossy accents to make it shiny! I faux stitched around the white oval and also doodled around the pink square. I added a pink satin ribbon down the middle, a "Happy Birthday" charm, bows and some bling to finish it up. I did not take a side view pic, but yes, no worries, my square is "popped up" from my card! lol

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Friday Sketchers - Sketch #101

Don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY!!
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

2 comments:

  1. Oooh... lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your yummy work! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*