Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there! That includes my Mommy friends who have four-legged babies! :) This is the Mother's Day card I gave to my Dear Mother this morning.

I found this yummy "mother" paper at JoAnn Fabrics and the fuschia "Gemstones" paper there as well. I stitched (yes, with the sewing machine!!) around the lime paper and used a "Soft Spoken" sticker to top it off. I used ribbon, pearls, baubles and the button from my stash. The charm I made myself using a long bead pin, a gold flower charm from my stash (that I adhered a rhinestone flower to!) and added pink and opal beads to before I attached it to my ribbon. I faux stitched around the "mother paper". I ran the "gemstones" paper through my Sizzix Texture Boutique using a flowery Cuttlebug folder and added the Luster Baubles randomly to the design.

The butterfly is a stamp that I stamped on white cardstock using Moonlight white ink then used Ranger Perfect Pearls in Berry to add color and shimmer. I cut the butterfly out and added it to the card. I added some pearls along the spine and rhinestones on the anetenna.

I hope you liked this creation as I've been waiting to show it to you all! Don't forget when I get to 10 followers I will be giving away some sweet CANDY so spread the word!
Happy Mother's Day!
Challenges this Project is Entered Into:
Pixie Cottage - Charm and/or Sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
this is really beautifullly detailed so love the embossing and the butterfly its just gorjus many thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage and hope to see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxx
ReplyDeletemakes me want to go to joann's!! awesome product you used! love the butterfly! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Squirrel xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mothers day card!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
I'm sure she loved it! I really like the embossing and that beautiful big butterfly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)
Thanks for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage. Your card looks great!
ReplyDelete~Pam
This is just gorgeous! I love the shimmer and all of the beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, love the shimmer and the great texture. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
ReplyDelete