Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Retirement Bunny Card!

I created this cute easel card for a friend who is retiring. I wanted to celebrate her retirement with something special so I used my new favorite stamp (thank you Jenny!!) and created an Easel Card. I used Creative Memories paper and sewed around both lilac rectangles. I added some bling along with some yellow roses for extra pizazz!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Crafty Creations - Favorite Stamp
Polka Doodles - Sew and Sew

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

5 comments:

  1. awwww...this image is just adorable....such a pretty card....thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our'Sew and Sew' challenge - lovely to see your work! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Great use of stitching. Cute stamp too! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*