Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tea for Two card!

Hey blog friends! I made this card using a Cherished Teddies (Priscilla Hillman) rubba stamp which I colored with pencils. I LOVE this image! I LOVE Cherished Teddies and have collected them since I was very little. To create with them now is soothing and exciting all at the same time! This was really hard to color since it's so detailed but I think it came out pretty well in the end. I used Little Yellow Bicycle (flowery) and pink patterned papers. I used three blue mini brads and pale pink satin ribbon. I also used three tea roses that are dusted with chunky glitter. The charm is a little tea pot (how cute??!!) hanging from the bow.
(Image closeup)

The image is popped up from the background paper.
Close-up of the tea pot charm and one of the tea roses.


--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Just Cute Bears - Recipe (3 brads, 2 papers, 1 ribbon)
Inky Impressions - F.L.O.W.E.R.S. (FOR)

Sir Stampalot Challenge - Butterflies and Blossoms

Have you signed up to win my BLOG CANDY yet?? You only have till tomorrow at midnight!!


Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~JennRo~

9 comments:

  1. OMG It's absolutely gorgeous. You did a great job coloring and I love the background paper and the tea roses. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The coloring came out very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous teddy card and fabulous roses! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful. Thank you for joining us this month at Sir Stampalot.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable. I love your image and pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s Challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW what a super sweet creation LOVE the sparkle on your flowers..gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful, Thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month And good luck !
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*