Thursday, May 20, 2010

Teddy Fairy Picking Flowers Card!


Hello all! For this card I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers:

I chose to use a cute image from Dustin Pike. This was the first time I have used Flower Soft on a project (on the flowers) and Stickled the flowers in the basket. I used glossy accents and Diamond Dust glitter on the wings. I cut the wings from a second image and curled them up from the base image. I used three different shades of pink and embossed the left rectangle using the Sizzix Texture Boutique. The pink shimmer ribbon is from the dollar store. (smile!) I added three crystal brads, doodled around the outside of the Teddy image and a green pearl to top on off the flowers.

--This project is entered in the following challenges--

Friday Sketchers - Sketch #102


Don't forget my BLOG CANDY is running until TOMORROW at Midnight!!



Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the wings and even the dollar store ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! It's so adorable! The color cobo is also really good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*