Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chic Codi Brown/Pink Circles Birthday Card!

I have been very busy at the craft table the last two days! Here is one I just finished up and just under the deadline too! As I might fall asleep at the keyboard I will keep the details to a minimum. I usued PollyCraft's Chic Codi image (I've been using her a lot...hope she doesn't mind! lol) The Challenge over at Pixie Cottage was to create something using a sketch. I think I did pretty well with that and the challenge over at PaperPlay was to create something using the theme "Brown and...". I chose Brown and Pink as I love that combo! The challenge at the Totally Gorjuss blog was to create something with the theme "Round and Round". Finally the challenge this week at PaperTake Weekly was to"Say it with Flowers". So keeping all of that in mind here it is....!!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
PaperPlay Challenge - Brown and...
Totally Gorjuss - Round and Round
PaperTake Weekly - Say it With Flowers

Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY!! Check out the post to learn more!!

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

4 comments:

  1. this is gorjus love the colurs you have used great take on the sketch too thanks for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope to see you again love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big roses and the image is so sweet!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did very well with this weeks sketch. What a pretty card. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love the colour combo! Did you make the flowers yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*