Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teddy Tea Party Card!

I love my Cherished Teddies stamp set and yet I never seem to use them. I've had them forever, probably for almost 20 years! I used the sketch from AllSorts Challenge this week and combined it with the Monochromatic challenge over at Just Cute Bears. I zig zag stitched the outside square and used the straight stitch on each individual square. The image is colored with pencils and green and white pearls were added to finish off the card!



--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Just Cute Bears - Monochromatic
AllSorts - Sketch
PaperPlay - Something Old

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

11 comments:

  1. What a cute bear! The stitching is great-I can't do that! Really nice card

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorble card...love your patchwork bg and it works sooo well with this cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer Rose

    A lovely card, but what impresses me most is that fabulous stitching round the edge. If only I could get my machine to go that straight - I am guessing it is the machine and not me !!

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such a cute image
    Thanks so much for joining us at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous teddy! Great job coloring and I love the stitching and the pearls. A very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....beautiful card,such a cute image and lovely layout too....thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Just Cute bears.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi great card love that sweet bear and the papers are so elegant

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love your stitching x
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute teddy bear on your card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww...cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*