Monday, June 28, 2010

Sparkles & Sunshine Birthday Card!

This sparkly creation is the end result of two challenges smooshed together! The first was a sketch at Pixie Cottage and the second was to make something "SHINE!" at Crafty Creations. I wish the pictures came out better, but there is "shine" from the Diamond Dust glitter on the Fairy's dress, Chunky White Glitter on the roses, Stickles on the fairy's wings & hair flower and various rhinestones.
Sorry for the blurry picture! The sentiment reads "May your day be filled with sparkles and sunshine! Happy Birthday".This is what it looks like with the flash to show off the SHINE-factor!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Pixie Cottage - Sketch and Inside too!
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card!
    Love the image and the colors are great too.
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Wow that shine looks fantastic! The papers are so pretty and the image is gorgeous too.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card.I love the soft colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Pixie Cottage.
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*