Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dudley Uncle Sam Card!

The challenge over at Pixie Cottage this week was to use their sketch and make it patriotic. How fun is that?! This is what I came up with. I used Dustin Pike's "Uncle Sam Dudley" image and since I'm a proud American I used my Red, White and Blues! I used the sewing machine to zig-zag stitch around the red square and added some star brads & RWB Ribbon to finish it off!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Pixie Cottage - Sketch and Patriotic

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. Whoops I made a boo boo!
    Cute image and great use of both parts of our challenge!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that - a patriotic alligator - awesome! It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't he patriotic!!!! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*