Sunday, June 27, 2010

Have a Splashin Birthday Card!

I used the Cricut and 3 cartridges (Everyday Paper Dolls, Doodlecharms and Alphalicious) as well as the Design Studio to create this next card. I cut the little boy at 4inches and the waves at 2inches. I don't remember what I cut the sun at (sorry!).

Surprise! It's an easel card! I used sandpaper (yes, sandpaper!) for the sand, so it looks AND feels like sand! :) I used the DS to cut the words and adhered them to the sandpaper. Added a few embellies and TA-DA! I cute beach themed birthday card for a cute little boy!


--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Polka Doodles - Boy's Birthday
PaperPlay - Sun/Sunglasses

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

9 comments:

  1. Love your happy, sunny card - so fun. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card...and you have done it all on your cricut - amazing! I dont use mine nearly enough! Perfect for a little boy and a great summery feel.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and soo happy summer card...love your sunshine so cute..AWESOME CARD...would you mind to see my Blog, I am joining the Paperplay challenge too, my card is number 43, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card, Jennifer - fab idea to use the sandpaper.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use the sandpaper and the card looks so summery and fresh

    Thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for playing the Polkadoodle Challenge…hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing your entry with us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*