Tuesday, June 8, 2010

B/W with a Splash of Red!

I created this card using a vintage image from Digital Two For Tuesday. I stamped the butterfly background on black cardstock using moonlight white ink. I textured the white square with the Sizzix Texture Boutique and Swiss Dots Folder then inked with black. I didn't do anything with the image except print and cut! The sheer red ribbon and white pearls were the finishing touches!


--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Crafty Creations - B/W and a splash of Red

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

2 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the stamped background with butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant lady...love your stamped background....thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*