Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Elephant Card!

I created this simple baby elephant card for a friend who is expecting. The card is gender neutral as she hasn't found out yet what she's having. I used lavendar paper as a mat for the image and used yellow flowery background paper. They look blue in this picture but both the bottle top and the rattle are purple.


--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Kaboodle Doodle - Anything Goes with a Splash of Purple

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

2 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! Thanks for playing at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an adorable card, that image is soooooooooo cute. Thanks for playing with us at Kaboodles. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*