Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Howdy Card!

The challenge over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog was to make a card using "shoes". I decided to do something a little different. SO, I created this cute little "Howdy" card using the Cricut, CreateACritter cartridge (horse phrase cut) and Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge (Cowboy Accessory cut). I decided to cut the "shoes" in pink at 3 inches using the real dial size function. I used Glossy Accents and Pink Diamond Dust glitter on the boots. I think the "Howdy" was cut at 2 inches but I don't remember! Sorry! I Distress Inked the outside edges of the pink gingham paper and the heels of the boots then popped up the boots and sentiment.


--This project is entered in the following challenges--

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

1 comment:

  1. Great pink cowboy boots. What a wonderful addition to our shoe challenge at CCC. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*