Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Shower Invitation!

This baby shower invitation was made entirely using my cricut. I used the DoodleCharms cartridge. I cut the bottle once in white then cut using the layers feature twice, once in yellow and once in pink.

The inside is very simple and left blank just so I could use this as an example. Unfortunately, my "You're Invited" rubber stamp was too large for the bottle. :(
--This project is entered in the following challenges--

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

4 comments:

  1. Love your invite. So cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby invitation! Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great baby shower invitation! Thanks for joing us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*