Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boy Fishing Card!

I created this cute little boy fishing card using a vintage image but I don't remember where I picked up the image (sorry!). I colored it with pencils and combined it with a blue/yellow color combo. I added glossy accents to the fish to make him look wet and slimey!


--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Rosie D's Challenge - Fish(ing)
Polka Doodles - Male Themed

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

7 comments:

  1. Perfect choise of a picture, cute and shiny fish! Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing this with us
    at Rosie D's, good luck;-))Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card, thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joing us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*