Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Strawberries and Cream Card!

The next creation was based on the following sketch from Totally Gorjuss and was inspired by AllSorts Challenge of "Strawberries and Cream".
Isn't the strawberry paper divine? I loved it and had no idea what I'd use it for until I read the AllSorts challenge this week. I was so excited I finally got to use it!! :) I machine stitched around both the red rectangle and the berry paper. I used the Sizzix Texture Boutique and Swiss Dots Folder to emboss the card base. The yummy ribbon is from the $ bin at Joann's and is self adhesive. I thought it went well with these colors. The image is a free digi (I'm sorry I don't remember from where!) You can't really see the sentiment but it says "Hand picked for You"! I topped it off with three little strawberry stickers I found from Mrs. Grossman's.

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
AllSorts Challenge - "Strawberries and Creme"

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer

    Your card is delightful and the sentiment just perfect.

    Thank you for joining in my Strawberries and Cream them at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is sooo cute! Love the strawberry paper, works so well with the textured card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute yummy card - love the DP's andf your Strawberry Shortcake image. Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*