I combined two challenges with this next creation; Friday Sketchers and Crafty Creations. The challenge over at Crafty Creations was "Child's Play" and the sketch this week at FS was:
I put them both together and this is what I came up with!
I used a vintage image from Clearly Vintage of a child blowing bubbles which I've been holding on to for the perfect project. I chose to use shades of black and white for my color combo. The image is matted on white vellum and then on metallic silver paper. I thought the silver would bring the eye to the image better than the vellum alone.
Isn't she cute??!!
I put them both together and this is what I came up with!--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Friday Sketchers - Sketch #106
Friday Sketchers - Sketch #106
Crafty Creations - "Child's Play"
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
Oh how sweet! I just love the vintage image! The black and silver just really sets it off. Beautiful card!
ReplyDelete