Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Bliss Teddy Card!

I love this little Teddy Digi Stamp from Dustin Pike. I know, I know I LOVE Dustin Pike's images and I probably say that about every single one but this one is especially cute! I created an easel card using the blue and yellow color combo. I stitched the bottom panel using the zig zag stitch and used a cute sun dimensional sticker to hold up the easel. I colored the image with pencils and outlined it with a fine tip black marker. The sentiment is a stamp I scooped up in the $ bin at AC Moore! :) I {heart} the $ bins! :) I added rhinestones to the swirly at the bottom of the sentiment.




--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Easel Card
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

1 comment:

  1. Great card!
    Thank you for playing along with us at digital tuesday :)
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*