Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snowmen Gift Tag Set!

Greetings all! I've been working on Christmas cards and tags lately. This week, over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge, the challenge was to create a set (2 or more) of 3inch by 3 inch gift tags or cards. Each card must have some sort of Cricut cut on them. Here is my first set. This snowman cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge is one of my favorites from this cart! I chose this great red snowflake paper and stitched around the edges. I used gold ribbon and stickled around the snowmen with Diamond Dust. I used pop dots to pop my snowmen up off the tags. Assembled and done!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Cricut Cardz Challenge - 3x3inch Gift Cards/Tags

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

1 comment:

  1. I love this, you did a fantastic job on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*