Only 3 more days until Christmas!! Is all your shopping done and wrapped? My shopping is done and everything is wrapped! I had a hard time wrapping this year; my hips just didn't like standing in one place. Thankfully my Mom was very helpful and did a lot for me. Thanks Mom!! Well, this is my very first "wobbly" card I've made. I saw a great tutorial on it at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge a week or so ago and thought I'd give it a try. You can see the video here! This week at ABC Christmas Challenge the challenge is "Zero Time" because there is zero time left for Christmas card making and mailing. We could choose any of the previous challenges to do over or do if we didn't have a chance to do them originally. I decided to do F is for Frosty and G is for Glitz for a combined challenge. I made this cute card using some Glitzy paper I had from last Christmas' crafting journeys! All three papers are glittery (see below for better pictures). The Frosty image is called heartline and is from Dustin Pike. I made the image wobble as shown in the video below. So easy and so fun! I added glossy accents to his hat and Stickles just about everywhere! Cotton Candy stickles on the hearts and Frosted Lace stickles on Frosty's body. I used two stamps from Hero Arts; "Make the Season Bright" is on the outside and then "Merry Christmas" is on the inside.


PaperTake Weekly - Anything Goes
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
ABC Christmas Challenge - Zero (G is for Glitz and F is for Frosty)
Digital Tuesday - Celebrate (the Season)ABC Christmas Challenge - Zero (G is for Glitz and F is for Frosty)
PaperTake Weekly - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodle - Clean & Simple
Pixie Cottage - Celebrate (the Season)
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
Great card. I love the image that you used. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Carissa
This is really cute. Love the stitching, image and colours used.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge
Jayne xx
That's a lovely card dear: I'm a stitching lover! =)
ReplyDeletethanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
hugs
Sadia
Super card, love the image and great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at DTC this week and Merry Christmas, Karen
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love the colors/papers! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!
ReplyDeletecute image love the colurs you have used on this,too,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Love the design paper. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tanya
This card is so cute, love the snowman! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and happy holidays :)
ReplyDeleteA lovely card with a cute image! Great detials =) Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Hugs, Anne
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletetehehheee!! you have been busy with this one too! great to see you with another entry! thanks for joining in again! hugs Samantha :0) ABC Christmas Challenge
ReplyDeleteFab card. I love the non-traditional pink colour! I used lots of pink on my cards this year too. Love the papers and image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
Sharon xx
Adorable Snow card! Too cute. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
ReplyDelete