Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Penguin Tag!

I created this cute little penguin tag for a winter birthday I have coming up. I used my Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes cartridge for the tag; and the Create A Critter cartridge for the penguin. Isn't he just so cute??!!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Just Cute Bears and Friends - Anything but a Card
Kaboodle Doodles - Tag You're It!
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love the critter cart and have TBBM but hardly ever use them. What am I thinking! This reminds me to get out the carts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer Rose

    He is indeed a real cutie. The recipient will be delighted I'm sure. Many thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and we hope to see you again soon.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cute little Penguin tag is just adorable and I love his snazzy scarf.
    Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Kaboodledoodles this week and we hope you will join us next time.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute penguin. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends this time.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...this is sooo cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*