The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is to make something "age related". I made this card for my nephew's 5th birthday.
I used the Cricut Alphilicious cartridge and the Design Studio to create the 5 and added a chipboard die cut of Lightning McQueen. I used the Alphalicious cart for "Gear Up" and the Design Studio for the inside writing as well. I faux stitched around the yellow cardstock as well as the "5".



--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Polka Doodles - Age Related
Polka Doodles - Age Related
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - For someone special
Lots to Do - Favorite Card of 2010Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
This is another cool card ! . thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge !
ReplyDeletehugs xx
This is really special, you did a great job
ReplyDeleteThanks (again) for joining in with your lovely cards at Polkadoodles this week,
hugs
Enfys x
Wow... Thanks for another great card for Polkadoodles Challenge!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Another great card, love the number, Well done and thanks for joining us again at Polkadoodles. Colette xx
ReplyDeleteAnother great card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge
ReplyDeleteHow adorable. I love the way it opens. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
ReplyDeleteGreat card beautifully made easy to see why its your favourite. Have a very Happy Christmas, thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do XOXO Zoe
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Jenn!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D
fantastic card Thank you for sharing with lotstodo challenge
ReplyDeleteSeasons Greetings for Xmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year Alison
Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, Jenn!!
ReplyDeleteThx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!
Mary J xxx
Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with our challenge this week, Em.x
ReplyDeleteAnother great age related card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Polka Doodles this week.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in our age related challenge this week at Polkadoodles! Fab car - sure it will go down a treat! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card for a little man
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge and a very Happy and Healthy New Year to you x Hilda