Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside Card!

This week's challenge over at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios was to create something using a recipe: A DDS image, embossing, metal and bling. I love this cute little snowman holding the birdhouse image and after coloring him in with pencils, I backed him with red/white snowflake paper. I decided to use the blue cardstock to offset the red. I stitched zigzag around the edges, not so straight, but there nonetheless! I stickled around the snowman with Frosted Lace stickles and added some red bling to the white circle. I embossed white cardstock with the Sizzix Texture Boutique and the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to make it look like falling snow. I added some metal snowflake brads and blue ribbon.


--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Doodle Dragon Studios - Recipe Challenge
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Baby, It's Cold Outside w/ digi

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Snowman.
    Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*