Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Card!

I made this cute little Snow White card for a dear friend's daughter on her 3rd birthday. Snow White is a chipboard die cut and I used the George cartridge and the Cricut to cut out the "3", once in shadow and one regular cut. I added some bling, mounted all on red cardstock and rounded the corners for a finished look.
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Polka Doodles - Age Related



Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Jennifer Rose. Happy to see you again at Polka doodles! So lovely card! Thank you for entering and Merry Christmas. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable . thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge !
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - I do enjoy seeing a cricut card! Thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles this week
    big hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, very elegant!
    Great to see your work at Polkadoodles Challenge, thanks!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, don't you just love Disney princesses, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*