Here is another set of 3inch by 3inch Gift Tags I made using the Cricut and the Doodlecharm cartridge (Santa) and the Create A Critter cartridge (Rudolph). Both Santa and Rudolph were cut at 2 inches. I zigzag stitched around the edges of the plaid tone on tone green paper and then cut the images. I added a few drops of Gold Stickles to each card to finish them off.

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Cricut Cardz Challenge - 3x3inch Gift Cards/Tags
Cricut Cardz Challenge - 3x3inch Gift Cards/Tags
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
Wow these are super cute!! I love your stitching! I need to get a sewing machine so badly! ;p thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2! you did a fabbie job! :)
ReplyDeletePrecious cards!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable cards these are, love them! Thanks for joining us this week over at BBTB2!
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) Theresa
Gosh these are so darn cute. Great job with the challenge and thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2
ReplyDelete