This week over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge, the challenge was to "Deck the Halls"; meaning make something to decorate your "halls" with. I decided to create a Christmas Photo card holder. I always get great photo cards but there isn't a good way to display them so I made a way! I used skewers (at different lengths) and hot glued mini clothespins to the ends. I also hot glued little red bows to the clothespins so they looked finished. I used a tin bucket and tied a red starry ribbon around it, hot gluing it in place. I cut Santa using my cricut and the Doodlecharms cartridge. His white elements were cut from sparkly white cardstock though it doesn't show up in the picture. I love this Santa cut; from what I've seen, I think he's the cutest of all the Santa cuts. I only put a few skewers in my holder but it's very versatile and can be made with more or less.

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Deck the Halls
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Deck the Halls
ABC Christmas Challenge - Zero (D for Decoration and S is for Santa)
Papertake Weekly - Anything GoesPaperPlay - Anything but a Card
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
This is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.
ReplyDeletegreat idea!! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute - really fun idea! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteSuper idea! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
ReplyDeletethis is a great idea. nicely done. thanks for playing along at FCCB
ReplyDeleteVery creative idea!!!! You a great job, and an awesome presentation. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome idea!! Perfect for the holidays:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. Your Santa is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas challenge and have a Very Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carissa
ooohhh love this it's so cute, thanks for joining us this week at papertake weekly.
ReplyDeleteShell GDT xx
Really cute! fab Idea too! thanks for joining in with us!! good luck! and hope you will continue to play our challenges in 2011 too! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great project. Thank you for joining us at the papertake weekly challenge.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, adore your santa.
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with Paperplay on this Challenge.
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and all the best for 2011. ♥