I'd like to introduce you to a new Challenge Blog called Die Cuttin' Divas! It's sure to shape up to be a really fun challenge! I'm excited! The first challenge was to follow this sketch:
I used my Baby Cricut Bug and the George & Basic Shapes, Paper Doll Dress Up and Alphlicious cartridges. I thought it only fitting to put "Diva" in the oval! Then I glammed it all up! I used both Diamond and Cotton Candy stickles and lots of crystal rhinestones! The punch is from MS and the ribbon is from my stash. I printed the sentiment off the computer!
Just a reminder, I have BLOG CANDY going on until February 14th and because I've exceeded 70 followers (my goal was 50!!) I'll be adding to the loot! Spread the word!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Die Cuttin' Divas - Sketch
Kaboodle Doodle - Monochromatic
Polka Doodles - Party Time
Totally Gorjuss - As You Like It
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
What a great card! Just love that crown and the sparkly DIVA! Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill
ReplyDeleteStunning card and love the layout. Many thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles this week.
ReplyDeleteLou
x
Yep! Every diva needs a crown! And glam! And bling! You got it covered!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the Kaboodle Doodles Monochrome challenge this week!
Stacie
Such a fun card, definitely divalicious! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!
ReplyDeleteLovely. Love the bling. Thanks for joining us at TG again this week.
ReplyDeleteKat x
Gorgeous card!! LOVE all the pink and the stickles add so much to it!! Thanks for playing with the Diva's!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Jennifer! So very sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!
ReplyDeleteMary J xxx
I love all the glitter on this card. Very Pink and very Diva like! Thanks for playing along with the Diva's
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your work at Polkadoodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
What a fun card. I love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
ReplyDeleteHi JenRo
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card - following a great sketch - love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.
Tina
I *love* all the pink and you really brought the sketch to life! Beautiful card :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at DCD.
ReplyDeleteFab card, I love it!, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. Great color choices :0)
ReplyDeletefab card.. great idea!! Thanks for joining in the polkadoodles party challenge
ReplyDelete