I discovered yet another cool challenge blog called Abby's Scrappy Mom's Challenge! This week's challenge is Anything Goes so I decided to enter a LO I did for a online Photo Scavenger Hunt I participated in yesterday. Yesterday's challenge was to find and take a picture of 10 things from a list of 15 or so. Then make a LO showing what you found. I cut the letters using my Cricut and the Alphalicious cartridge. I first cut the shadow feature in black and then the base cut in yellow. I matted all the pictures on butter yellow cardstock and used Creative Memories DP. The camera is cut from Create A Critter cartridge (mouse-s cut). I cut it first in black using the shadow feature and then in dusk gray for the middle layer and finally in light gray for the top layer. I also recycled my plastic Cricut mat liner and cut a small circle to put in the layers to create a "lens"! It's reflecting off the light in this picture making it look silver but it's actually clear.
Don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY up for grabs until February 14th!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Abby's Scrappy Mom's Challenge - Anything Goes
Cooking With Cricut - Shadow
AllSorts Challenge - Saving Nature
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
What a cool idea! Great LO, Jennifer. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Cooking With Cricut.
ReplyDelete~ Jennifer, CWC Design Team
Great layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Idea !!! your double LO is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing this week at CWC
Have a great Thursday ;-)
Maria Elena - CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
Great Idea! Love it!!! Nice job! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with cricut! See ya next week! Anita
ReplyDeleteI love your layout. It looks like lots of fun. I would love to enter is it to late?
ReplyDeletehttp://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
Looks a fun idea ~ thanks for playing along at Cooking with cricut :)
ReplyDelete