The challenge over at Digital Tuesday this week was to create something using shades of gray and only one other color (white was allowed). I chose to use red and this cute little mouse digi that I got for free! I'm sorry I don't remember where it came from. I colored him in with pencils and then used glossy accents on his hearts and nose! I used Creative Memories DP and triple matted the image using 2 shades of gray and red. I looped ribbons into tags and stuck them behind the image. I used my alpha beads to spell out love.
Don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY up for grabs until February 14th!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Digital Tuesday - Shades of Gray & 1 other color
Digital Tuesday - Shades of Gray & 1 other color
So Saturday - Valentine
Creative Inspirations - Valentine/Love
40:31 Challenge - Valentine
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
How cute is that little guy?! Love the card!
ReplyDeleteAn adorable mouse ! Your color palette is perfect! Well done! Thanks so much for sharing your LOVE/VALENTINES creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round! Hope to see you next time too!
ReplyDeleteAahh what a gorgeous card and sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karen
ReplyDeleteToo cute! The red goes beautifully with the grey! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!
ReplyDeleteAww this mouse is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the colours and the gorgeous design, the image is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us over at Papertake.
Hugs Linda
so very cute...your pop of red is perfect! Fun take on the Digial Tuesday Challenge! Thanks for playing!! :)
ReplyDeleteAh! What a sweet mouse! Love the pop of red! Awesome card Jenn!
ReplyDelete