Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all staying warm wherever you are in the real world! I know you've all been waiting to find out who won my 5,000 hits/Fibromyalgia Awareness BLOG CANDY!! So a quick THANK YOU to everyone who follows me and commented on my blog! I exceeded my 50 follower goal by more than double! I am so humbled! THANK YOU!!

Ok, now on to the good stuff! The winner, chosen by random.org is #32, Mary at http://KraftingMama.blogspot.com!!! YAY MARY!! Congratulations! Please email me at jennro7781{at}yahoo{dot}com with your snail mail address so I can get your goodies out to you. If Mary does not come forward by Friday 2/18, I will draw and post another winner on 2/19. Please stop over to Mary's blog to congratulate her!

~Hugs, JennRo~

1 comment:

  1. I am a follower and love your wonderful designs. Please check out my site I have given you the Liebster Award.
    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*