Monday, February 14, 2011

LAST DAY FOR CANDY!!

Just a quick reminder that today is the LAST DAY to enter to win my blog candy! See my sidebar for the link to the post. I've had a wonderful response and now have over 100 followers! Makes my goal of 50 sound so silly! Thank you to everyone who has signed up to follow me and taken the time to look around my blog! I will draw and post the winner tomorrow. The winner will have until Friday to get in touch with me or I will draw a new winner! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. I have your blog candy badge on the sidebar of my blog..I would love to win some awesome candy!
    Thanks for the chance..
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'm already a follower but I don't know how to add the blinkie to my blog. I'm new at this. But congratulations on your rising stardom!!!

    Christy
    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day!! I already posted the link on sidebar. Great Job on putting your cause out there!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*