Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clean and Simple Christmas Card!

This week's challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge Blog was "C for Clean and Simple" and we had a sketch to follow. Here's the sketch:Here's my take on the sketch! I used a Dustin Pike Christmas digi which I used pencils to color. Then I matted the image on Christmas green paper and paired it with the polka dotted paper; both were from a Christmas mini stack. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and the ribbon, button and twine are from my stash. I faux stitched and doodled for a finished look.Don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY going on until February 14th!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
ABC Christmas Challenge - C is for Clean & Simple

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Just love the image you have used and the papers, great take on Helens Sketch too!
    thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge that's another card to add to your growing Christmas card pile! well done! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous job, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the image and the papers! An awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*