Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year Card!

The Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week was to create something to Celebrate the Chinese New Year. I had the perfect digi stamp in mind (sorry I don't know where I got it!) and set off to make this card. I used Creative Memories paper and used a Fiskars border punch on the strips of gold. I used gold ribbon and printed the sentiment off the computer. I used a translation program to get the traditional Chinese translation for "Celebrate".
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Sentimental Sundays - Chinese New Year


Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and super cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the red & gold & that image is so cute :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and oh so cute colours are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*