I just realized I have over 5,000 hits to my blog!! Never ever, did I think this would have happened. I started this blog as a way to participate in many of the wonderful challenge blogs out there in cyber-land and never expected to have a following. Many thanks to all who have made this possible! I have a little CANDY, yup that's right I said CANDY to celebrate!! Will upload a pic soon! Until then please do the following in order to be eligible to win!
- Place this picture (to promote Fibromyalgia awareness) in your blog or sidebar!

- Please become a follower, if you're not already!
- Leave a comment on this post!
That's it! Easy Peasy! I'll draw a random winner on February 14th! Please pass on the word and if I get over 50 followers I'll add to the loot! Thanks again for all your support and kind words! I love to hear from you all!
UPDATE!! READ THIS POST!!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just came by to say Howdy!!! Come back anything.
ReplyDeleteChristel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista
I bet you hit over 50 Good luck
ReplyDeletehugs
Hi Jenn
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 5000 hits!
I will post on my sidebar later, I am in the middle of the hop that I just seen you on.
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
Congrats on the hits! I look forward to seeing more from you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower for you, as well. Getting late, but I'll definitely be returning. :)
ReplyDeletescrappinsunshine@blogspot.com
scrappinsunshine@comcast dot net
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am now a follower. Congrats on the hits! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
sbwoodring@att dot net
I'm a follower now. Blinkie is posted. Almost to that 50 mark! Congrats.
ReplyDeletehttp://galevarland.blogspot.com
Playing with Paper
I am a new follower.Blinkie is posted on my blog http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower.. i will definately put this on my side bar. I have Fibromyalgia. Its really something that you dont want to have. I hate it. The doctors are still trying to find me the right medications. Thanks for doing this..
ReplyDeleteTheresa
http://juicycricutcards.blogspot.com/
Just came over after you left me a comment. I love going to other blogs. I am so glad you hit 50. I will now visit often. I will post your Blinkie as soon as I am done here.
ReplyDeletejanejohnson13@wildblue.net
Congrats, I am a new follower, posted blinkie on my sidebar, Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteCindy
New follower. I have the button on my page.
ReplyDeleteVinDeeLoo
vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
Love your blog....I'm following and you have over 50 followers now....very nice
ReplyDeleteAnnCarolW@aol.com
Congratulations on so many hits! I take the symbol of fibromyalgia to my blog! thanks for organizing your candy! a hug!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I see you're up to 59 followers as well! What a great way to promote Fibro awareness too. Sendings hugs from the UK! jenny
ReplyDeletethank you for visting my blog i like your blog very cute
ReplyDeleteVery interesting sweetie, thanks for the chance to win it.
ReplyDeletehttp://worldselena2009.blogspot.com/
I love candy, thank you to win.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love yummy candy!!!! Congrats on your 5000 kits!!!
ReplyDeletei'm a new loyal follower
simplycricutting@gmail.com
Hi so nice to meet you. I came here from The Craft Spot. So glad to be a follower.Looking forward to seeing more.I will post on my sidebar :D
ReplyDeletecongrats on 5000 hits!! to many more!
ReplyDeleteBrenna
rbanderson@live.ca
congrats on so many hits!! one day I will get a cute blog up and start posting my pics of crafts I do. I LOVE my cricut and even bought a creat for my 10 year old daughter and she is amazing on it!
ReplyDeletekbekett982@gmail.com
Congrats on all your hits...
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower...Love your blog.
I posted your picture on the sidebar of my blog.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed..in hopes I win..
I love blog candy! Thanks for the chance to win.
Minta
mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
Congrats!! I am a new follower and would love to win!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
carriedan1 at live dot com
I'm a new follower and bet you pass 100 by the 14th. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteForgot to say I posted here.
ReplyDeletehttp://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
Hi,
ReplyDeletei am a new follower and have a dear friend with this terrible disease... and i was happy to add it to my blog!!
thank you for a chance to win
Carrie
http://my2sons311.blogspot.com/
I'm a new follower and enjoyed looking through your past projects. Also, looking forward to future projects. Congrats and nearing 100 followers
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower. Congrats on so many blog hits and you are so close to 100 followers.
ReplyDeletekwillis_15 at yahoo dot com
Your blog is super cute! I am a new follower and you can see all my creative master pieces at:
ReplyDeletesimplecricutcrafts.blogspot.com
Almost at 100! Thats exciting!
Have a great day thank you for the chance to win something AWESOME!
Savannah
simplecricutcrafts@gmail dot com
I will definitely post about Fibromyalgia, I suffer every day with it. It is awefull!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your blog. Come over and see me it you wish.
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/
pennykitz@charter.net
I had to figure out how to post the emblem to my blog, Yah, I figured it out. I am proud to post it as my sister suffers from fibro. She'll be happy to see that. Anyway, I have become a new follower!
ReplyDeletemary3mom at yahoo dot com
kraftingmama at blogspot dot com
Congrats to you for all of your followers, I added the fibromyalgia awareness picture to my blog.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom
hello Jennifer,
ReplyDeletecongrats on so many hits and on your rapidly growing followers list!
I have fibromyalgia too.
I’m now a follower and I have added your candy in my sidebar. Thanks for the chance to join.
Sending greetings from Germany
Regina*
Hi! I'm already a Follower ... glad you posted the reminder cause my Reader has been buggy and I never saw this post!
ReplyDeleteI have added your picture to my sidebar and linked it to your Fibro page (I had it linked to the NFA but while looking at your page I decided that for more impact, it would be more desirable for it to link to you; plus you've got the NFA link there!)
Congrats on so many hits and all your followers! How exciting!
Thanks for creating awareness about Fibro. I follow you and posted your button on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteHola. Thanks for the chance to win! Awesomeness. I don't have a blog yet, but I'm working on.
ReplyDeleteMy Grandma has Fibromyalgia and I would love to promote awareness.
Keep up the good work. :o)
Hi - I have become a follower and posted you on my siderbar. It's great that you are raising awareness for Fibromyalgia.
ReplyDeleteStampersue
X
Wow- what a great idea! I have fibro too- I was diagnosed in 1992 and the chronic fatigue to go with it. The doctors told me it was all in my head for a long time before they decided to take me seriously- and then they said I had too bad of a case that I must be making it up- ha! I am doing a lot better now then I was then. Managing it takes a lot of trial and error and time. What a great cause. I am now a follower- Paper Panther
ReplyDeletewww.purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com
Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on having so many followers!!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing your time & talent with us!
And thank you for the chance to win,
Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
I am a new follower and I posted your picture for Fibromyalgia Awareness on my blog at
ReplyDeletehttp://rlsinnovations.blogspot.com/
thanks for sharing
Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net
Jenn, I have joined (I just discovered your blog via another blog that I was looking at for the OWOH blog hop). I am a suffer of fibromyalgia so I am on board!! The button is on my blog sidebar. I will comment in the main section as well just in case that is where I am supposed to say all of this. Thank you for the chance to win a giveaway! Now I am off to explore more of your fabulous blog.
ReplyDeleteMy blog by the way is http://elizabethstudio54.blogspot.com
Hugs from Beth in New Hampshire.
Yay! I just became your 100th follower! Congrats! I don't have a blog to link to yours or to put your Fibromyalgia picture on so I may not be eligible for your giveaway. I'll still enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all your crafty projects. Best regards!
ReplyDeleteAnne
lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com
I am now your 101 follower and can't wait to see your new creations. I wanted to also thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I will place the Fibromyalgia awareness on my side bar.
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Cindy
http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
Hi Jennifer, Since I also have Fibromyalgia I was happy to put this permanently on my blog!! I also am a follower, and thanks for being so active for Fibromyalgia, Karen<3 karenskrafts1@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower and I love the Fibromyalgia awareness image. Thanks for the chance to win candy ;)
ReplyDeletegaylefis.blogspot.com
I just became a follower!! Beautiful Blog Button!! Congrats on all your hits!!
ReplyDeleteTFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
It says I'm #103... way to go with your growing friend list! Found out about your blog from Craft Hot Spot(love this new site - finding so many great blogs to follow!!)I just started my blog (new to blogland) and boy do I have a lot to learn. Anyway, I am disabled from RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) which is another one of those unknown complex chronic pain syndromes similar to Fibromyalgia. I would be proud to sport your button on my blog. You have inspired me to create an RSD one for my blog to raise awareness! Thanks for a chance to win some goodies. Look forward to scrapping with you :) AJ
ReplyDeletequeenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com
https://queenofmynest(dot)blogspot(dot)com
I put this on my little blog. I hope it is ok. Thanks for the chance to win. Your blog is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
http :// mamawann.blogspot .com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com
Awesome! Thanks for the chance to win. I am a new follower.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I don't have a blog but I did share your site with my friends. Congrats on over 100 followers. I became a follower.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
karenk 3 at ameritech dot net
Hi Jennifer - I am a new follower. Love what I have seen so far :) I put the Fibromyalgia blinkie on my sidebar - great idea!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower!! I've enjoyed visiting your site and checking out your creations!!
ReplyDeleteI was happy to post your blinkie in my sidebar (and added a link back to your site too).
Congrats on over 100 followers!! YAY!!
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com
I am almost bedridden with FMS so I really appreciate your awareness of this horrible, life changing illness. It is VERY real, VERY painful and VERY misunderstood. I long for the day that I feel up to returning to my craft room. Your site is very inspirational and thank you again. I don't have a blog but I will pass your blog on to all I know. God Bless. sharilovestoscrap@gmail.com
ReplyDelete