Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Card!

Well today's the day for Digital Tuesday Challenge! I haven't played along with them in a few weeks so it feels good to get back into the swing of things! The challenge this week is the following sketch: Here's my take on the sketch! The image is from Dustin Pike (who else?! lol) and I colored it using pencils. I used textured purple paper for the background and then various shades of pink. The purple polka dotted ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash and the "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp was something I picked up in M's $ bin! I cut the hearts out on my Cricut using George and Basic Shapes (my neglected cartridge!) and cut them twice; once using the shadow feature and white paper and once using the regular cut and pick paper. I layered them and used Cotton Candy stickles to outline them. I also used Cotton Candy stickles on the image (heart, belly and toes!)

Don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY and check further down for various blog hops and candy alerts!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Digital Tuesday - Sketch #95
Kaboodle Doodles - Bling it Up!
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Neglected Cartridge
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Heart Theme & Ribbon
SEI Challenge - Love
Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

19 comments:

  1. Adorable. Cute, cute image too. Thanks for joining us at The Digital Tuesday Challenge this week. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the stickles on the elephant! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! too cute! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and such a sweet image! Thanks for playing along this week at Kaboodle Doodles and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card! Thank you for playing our digital tuesday challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining me!!!! Love the cute elephant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that elephant! Very cute Card! Thanks for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, love the elephant for valentines day. Great color combo too. Thanks for joining the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card Jennifer! Love the image!

    Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card! Such a cute elephant! Thought you might be interested to know of another die cut challenge blog diecuttindivas.blogspot.com, I'd love to see you play along.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your elephant is cute!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! That elephant is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, such a cute little Elephant :) Stunning take on the sketch :)
    Thank´s for joining us at TFWC :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a nice card! Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cuute! This is a card anyone would love to get. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*