I'd like to share a cute birthday card I made for my sister who LOVES Koala Bears. I used the Create A Critter cartridge and my Cricut machine to create this cute little lovey. I cut the Koala using the shadow feature twice. Adhered them together and then cut the layers (light gray and dark gray). I used pop dots to add dimension between layers. I cut the heart balloon from the same cartridge and used a rub on to add the sentiment. Finishing touches include the pink rhinestones on the heart balloon and the purple bow in the Koala's ear. SO easy and SO cute!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Cooking with Cricut - Birthday
Cooking with Cricut - Birthday
Cricut Chaos Challenges - Create-A-Critter Cartridge
Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - Anything Goes
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
How cute that Kola is! I didn't even notice him on the cart! TFS!
ReplyDeletehttp://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blog.com
What a cute Kola!! Love her little bow! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. I think this cartridge is adorable. I just became your newest follower and would love for you to check out my blog.
ReplyDeletewww.sarahsscrapspace.blogspot.com
Adorable little birthday bear, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing her with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
ReplyDeleteYou used my favorite cartridge and made an adorable card!! TFS and thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut!!
ReplyDelete~Madison CWCDT www.funkycards.blogspot.com
How beautiful the koala, is very sweet! a hug!
ReplyDeleteI love shaped cards and your bear card is adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sue
What a cute shape card! Love the deitals! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)
ReplyDeletewww.txscrappermom.blogspot.com
What a cute card. Love the dimension you gave your koala - CAC is one of my favorites! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut, we hope to see you back again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle (CWC DT)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Awwe, how adorable!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Thanks for sharing him with us. I hope your sister had a blessed and wonderful birthday.
ReplyDeleteShawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
Oh, I love shaped cards! Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut! See ya next week! Anita
ReplyDeleteCute card! I have an award for you over at my blog~
ReplyDelete~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
Your card is super cute Jennifer !
ReplyDeleteThanks for share with us this week at CWC and good luck with our challenge.
Have a great Monday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
This is so sweet :) Love a shaped piece and this is so stunning!
ReplyDeleteThank´s for joining us at TFWC :)
Hugs
Aaawww this is sooo sweet! Perfectly crafted!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fuzzy Wuzzy :)
Kelly.x
Super cute card! I love Koalas! Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Cooking With Cricut! :)Becky
ReplyDelete