Howdy everyone! Hope once again everyone is nice and warm! I'm well over 5,000 hits now and almost at 50 followers! I can't believe it! Please pass on the CANDY word if you haven't already and don't forget to comment! I've decided to keep the actual candy a surprise for the lucky winner! Hurry, February 14th will be here before we know it!
OK, on to today's creation! There is a sketch over at PaperTake Weekly Challenge this week.
Here's the sketch:
Here's my take on the sketch!Hope you like it! Check out the rest of my blog for various blog hops and candy alerts!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
PaperTake Weekly Challenge - Sketch #52
PaperTake Weekly Challenge - Sketch #52
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
Wonderful sweet card, love the snowman.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
So cute. I love the card. That snowman has such a cute personality.
ReplyDelete