Have I told you recently that I LOVE Dustin Pike's images?! Here is Dudley the dragon making a snow friend! So cute! I colored the image in with colored pencils and matted it on black for definition. I used Creative Memories PP for the background and stamped the "Let it Snow" sentiment which I then embossed with my new heating tool! I added lace, ribbon and snowflakes to finish it off!
Don't forget I have BLOG CANDY HERE!!!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Doodle Dragon Studios - Baby, it's Cold Outside
Sentimental Sunday - Winter w/ Sentiment
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
Well we are happy to hear that you love Dustin's images...and we love you! Cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS, thanks for joining us at DDS :)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done... love your design..
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute image, beautifully coloured, and I love the blue lace. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays - Hugs, Sylvia xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer and sorry I'm JUST now commenting. I love this card and everything about it... but I think I most appreciate that large blue bow and how well it coordinates with the lace. Congrats on your win! :)
ReplyDelete