Hello bloggers! I am still very sick but I wanted to get this card uploaded for a few challenges. I hope you don't catch my yucky germs! ;) This dino birthday card is based off the following sketch from The Pixie Cottage.
This cute dino birthday image is from the great Dustin Pike and I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment. The color scheme is from another challenge over at Sentimental Sundays. We were to use Olive and Hunter greens, Poppy and Summer Sun. The papers are Creative Memories and the stars were given to me from my good friend Jenny in the UK. I cut the circles at 1 inch using my Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cart. I doodled around and used Glossy Accents on the Dino's balloons and party hat. For finishing touches I added bling to the center of each star and used Diamond stickles on the pom pom.

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
This cute dino birthday image is from the great Dustin Pike and I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment. The color scheme is from another challenge over at Sentimental Sundays. We were to use Olive and Hunter greens, Poppy and Summer Sun. The papers are Creative Memories and the stars were given to me from my good friend Jenny in the UK. I cut the circles at 1 inch using my Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cart. I doodled around and used Glossy Accents on the Dino's balloons and party hat. For finishing touches I added bling to the center of each star and used Diamond stickles on the pom pom.--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Sentimental Sundays - Color Challenge
Pixie Cottage - Sketch #54Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
What a fabulous birthday card. I think you did an excellent job using the sketch.
ReplyDeleteoh wow. This looks like a difficult sketch! i would have avoided it! LOL! You did a great job on your card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!
ReplyDeleteLisa
A really fun card - love the expression on Dino's face! You did a brilliant job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Hugs, Sylvia x
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet card and a great take on the sketch. I think the image is funny. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nanda
Made me chuckle what a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
ReplyDeleteHugs Shirley x x
this is great so sweet,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic card for a wee one. Love the image and your take on the sketch is just perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzi x
Perfect take on the sketch! Thank you for playing in The Pixie Cottage Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tanya
What a cute card! love the little dinosaur!
ReplyDeletehe IS a happy dino! the bold colors are fab-great take on the sketch! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!
ReplyDelete