This first cute turkey card was inspired by the Bitten By The Bug2 "Flourish" Challenge. I used the flourish from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, the Turkey from Create A Critter and the sentiment from Tear Drop. I distressed the edges of the background paper and inked all the pieces with Vintage Photo Distressing Ink. The Flourish was cut at 4 inches and the turkey was cut at 2 inches. I'm submitting this "Thanks so Much" 5x5 card for the Fantabulous Cricut "Bird Bonanza" Challenge.
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Bird
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Bird
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
I LOVE this turkey with the flourish.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with is this week at FCCB.
TFS,
Erin
That turkey is one of my favorites. He is so cute. Great cards. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute turkey! I love the card and the flourish on the l.o.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at FCCB. Good luck.
Hi Jenn! I am happy to meet again with your beautiful work! Your turkey is very nice! Greetings!
ReplyDeletethat's really cute!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being Fantabulous this week!
Very cute--the Turkey is one of my favorite cuts too! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)
ReplyDeleteThat turkey really is adorable, isn't he? Great cards - both of them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at FCCB!
nice job! love the inking !!!
ReplyDeleteWell you did a wonderful job with him! Your inking is great and they are both terrific, but my favorite is that card with the swirl! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!
ReplyDelete