Over at the Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge Blog, the theme this week is Thanksgiving. As I don't have a turkey image from Doodle Dragon (it's on its way!) I went for a harvest-y feel. For me Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for the people in your life and the blessings around you. So here is a little creation I made to use as a Thanksgiving Thank You card.
I used a Dustin Pike image and colored him with pencils. I distressed all the edges (even the mat circle!) and used Vintage Photo Ink to ink them all (including the white inner circle). I used the same ink to stamp the thank you sentiment. Topped this cutie off with some neutral flowers and a twine bow!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Doodle Dragon Studios - Thanksgiving
Sentimental Sundays - Thankful
Polka Doodles - Give Thanks
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this lovely card! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteSweet greetings, Saskia :)
Such a cute card, thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week - fingers crossed! x
ReplyDeleteAdorable card. Great job coloring your image. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!
ReplyDeleteCute card. TFS!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with Polka Doodles Challenge. Hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in our give thanks challenge/blog hop at Polka Doodles! Another lovely project. Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love the distressed look with the scarecrow. Great card!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute image. Great card Thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge
ReplyDelete