Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick and Easy Christmas Card!

One more Quick and Easy Christmas Card for you tonight! This image is from Dustin Pike. I colored him in using watercolor pencils and matted him with a metallicy green paper. I doodled around the white edge with red for a finished touch. I used my Sizzix Texture Boutique and the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder on the white cardstock. Added the red ribbon and adhered the image. DONE! Again, SO easy!
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Polka Doodles - Quick and Easy Christmas
Doodle Dragon Studios - Anything At All


Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

7 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer, I love this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one??? Oh now Ireally can't decide which is best! Such a cute card! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dots!! Thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you saved the best for last. Love this!
    Thanks for taking part in Polka Doodles quick Christmas card challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so cute! I love the bear and candy cane! Very sweet! Don't forget to pick out your cut out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*